David Kudla, CEO of Mainstay Capital Management, and his staff support many local and national charities through both financial and volunteer efforts. David generously supports the following non-profit organizations, many of which have affected him or his family personally. In addition, as a staunch advocate of financial literacy and the power of education, David also supports those groups whose mission provides workforce readiness and entrepreneurship skills to young people. David encourages your support for these non-profit organizations or any of your choosing.
Mainstay Capital Management proudly participated in the first annual National Financial Advisor Week (NFAW), held on September 14-19 in New York City. This informative event, designed to celebrate the excellent work financial advisors do for investors, was…Read More...
Mainstay Capital Management’s CEO, David Kudla, proudly serves as the Executive Director of RISE® (Redefining Investment Strategy Education) Forum, the largest student investment conference in the…Read More...
Other Non-Profit Organizations supported by Mainstay Capital Management:
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Southeastern Michigan
- Children's Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan Foundation
- Davison After School Program
- Ed Heid Memorial Golf Outing
- Foran/Price Memorial Golf Outing
- GM Managers Network/UAW Charity Golf Event
- Humane Society
- Habitat for Humanity
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- March of Dimes
- Meals On Wheels
- Multiple Sclerosis Society
- St. Jude Children's Hospital
- Salvation Army
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- VFW Post 4012 Ladies Auxiliary Golf Outing